lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017

ABOUT ME

HELLO, My name is Lorena Galarcio Triana, i'm 21 years old and I was born in Cereté I have two sisters and one brother,I live with my parents.
I like electronic music my favorite Dj is Marshmello x.x, my favorites colors are purple, black and Gray.
l like listen to music all the time jeje when I read my favorite book i always listen to music.
i love Harry Potter, movies, books...!!
i like take photos, I love pandas 
I hate soup i don't like it!
i have a lot friends, but i have two  best friends, they are Natalia Urango and Ivon Hernandez
i like watch action, drama and romantic movies but I hate Horror movies "i´m fearful" :( 
I LOVE Leonardo Dicaprio :) He is so beautiful

That is all!! Thanks 



2 comentarios:

INDIA

INDIA  1,369 millions Population  of India is projected close to 1.37 billion or 1,369 millions in 2019, compare to 1.354 billion in 2...