miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2017

formal email

October 10, 2017                                                                                                Montería, Cordoba

from: Lorena Galarcio Triana
(ltrianagalarcio@gmail.com)


To: Julliart university 


Dear Sir/Madam


subject: information about scholarship





I am writing to ask you for information about the scholarships that will be delivered in the julliart university.

I would like to participate in the scholarship in drama arts because its university has a great prestige and it would be an honor to be able to study there, if you allow it. My dream has always been to dedicate myself to acting and with you I could achieve it.




Thank you very much for your attention.
I hope to reply soon, thank you.
Sincerely,
Lorena Galarcio T.

1 comentario:

INDIA

INDIA  1,369 millions Population  of India is projected close to 1.37 billion or 1,369 millions in 2019, compare to 1.354 billion in 2...